Wednesday, January 4, 2023

NEW RISTERI MAGIC PAGE - PAGINA RISTERI

NEW RISTERI PAGE ON FACEBOOK

You're invited..

 


Since December 2016 ( 6 years ago) I started developing an interest into magic and the Occult..  

 

Then I became fully Pagan two years ago ( I formally ditched Christianity), and continued developing my projects with magic and strange spells..   And now here I am, after many edits, scribbling, deletions and starting over, here is my new page, called Risteri magic..  #Risteri 

 

All are welcome to join, and Happy Holidays once again..

 

Please note: my magic is non traditional, some may call it 'eclectic'..  You be the judge.. 

Link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088382696768&mibextid=ZbWKwL

 

Sabine Blais

 

**************

NUEVA PAGINA RISTERI EN FACEBOOK

Estan invitados..

 

Aca esta mi nueva pagina de magia, Risteri magic.. Publicaré informacion en castellano tambien..  Abrazos!. 

 Sabine Blais

 

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088382696768&mibextid=ZbWKwL

 

Sabine Blais

No comments:

Post a Comment